Chained Selects lets you "chain" multiple form select lists together so that the selection in a "parent" list can tailor the options available in a "child" list. Chained Selects supports unlimited number of form select lists in a "chain", as well as unlimited number of "chains" in a page.
# Download Chained Selects
# Chained Selects Step-by-step:
# Chained Selects Examples:
# Chained Selects Parser
# Update History:
- added individual default options for list groups share the same list content ... 2020-07-30.
- enabled OPTGROUP support in Mac ... 2015-10-19.
- added a temporary fix for IE8 ... 2009-01-31.
- fixed a bug in sub-list sharing ... 2006-06-12.
- updated sub-list look up mechanism ... 2006-06-06.
- added a temporary fix for IE7 ... 2006-02-09.
- fixed to work with Mac but the OPTGROUP support is disabled in Mac ... 2005-08-02.
- minor fix to check for empty sub-list-name parameter in addList() calls ... 2005-03-01.
- added support of CSS settings for options ... 2005-02-28.
- added support of loading sub-list contents from separated pages ... 2005-02-25.
- added the feature to call the original select onchange handler ... 2005-02-08.
- added the feature to overwrite the default selected options ... 2005-01-26.
- fixed some minor bugs ... 2004-12-25.
- added support of OPTGROUP with addOptGroup() and endOptGroup() ... 2004-12-19.
- added support of labels ... 2004-12-16.
- added comma-separated values of selected options as the forth parameter to a callback function ... 2004-12-16.
- added support of select list arrays with initListGroups() ... 2004-12-07.
- fixed a bug in creating new options when page is being loaded ... 2004-11-27.
- fixed a bug that a disabled sub-list didn't get enabled again ... 2004-10-14.
- added support of multiple selection ... 2004-08-31.
- added the option to set up a callback function ... 2004-08-26.
- added the ability to re-use a list group ... 2004-08-23.
- fixed a bug in sub-list sharing ... 2004-08-13.
- added the "cookie_name" parameter ... 2004-07-17.
- added the "default-selected" parameter ... 2004-06-18.
- first release ... 2004-04-28.
# # #